Business Development Manager – SaaS/Cloud Tech
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions
SaaS / Cloud Technology – Data & Analytics software
£70,000pa base – £120k+ OTE
Soho/Remote – 95% remote
We are currently recruiting for a Cloud Technology Consultancy, with a amazing reputation for excellence. They are actively hiring for a BDM right now.
They specialize in large scale cloud technology implementation projects, with value’s ranging from between £0.5m to £7mill+. They have teams of expert Data Scientists & Data Engineers to deliver these projects for their clients, with an incredible pipeline of work ahead.
Clients they work with currently include Selfridges, UNICEF, Trainline, Farfetch, Hello Fresh, Paddy Power & Legal & General. They deliver projects not just the UK, but in Europe, America’s, Asia and the Middle East. The scope is huge for the service they deliver.
– £70,000 base salary + £120k+ OTE
– Soho, Central London – Flexibility to work fully remotely 95% of the time
– Latest Apple Macbook and choice of phone, office equipment to set you up from home
– Clear progression mapped out to Sales Director from day one
Our longstanding client are looking for a very talented SaaS BDM to join their team to continue to expand their client based and achieve significant growth objectives.
Ultimately, the key focus for this role will be to create new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with new potential clients. All with the ideal customer profile in mind (lots of guidance and steer from us on this!).
- Ownership for developing leads off the back of our extensive and highly targeted digital marketing campaigns!
- Operating with complete autonomy, you will use various sales techniques and channels, mainly telephone and email campaigns, to create new sales opportunities for our team of technical experts who will deliver and wow the customers you bring on board.
- You could be dealing with multiple sales cycle within one sales opportunity. Being able to sell solutions, multi-task, manage time efficiently and be a self-starter is a must. If you’re a person who thinks outside the box and enjoys solving complex solutions for customers and thrive selling value to customers, get in touch!
- Leadership, mentoring and development of a team of BDR’s, with the autonomy to grow headcount in your team and achieve promotion to Sales Director level
- Consultancy or Software sales (SaaS) experience needed (Knowledge of Data, Analytics and/or Business Intelligence software technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Snowflake, Azure, Power BI, Tableau etc, would be a big advantage, however not essential, as we will provide all the product knowledge you will need)
- Create effective approaches to drive new revenue and close new business
- Generate new clients through cold calling, networking business partnerships and sales activity to promote our data services.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in meeting with them for a 30 min Google Meets intro call with a lovely and engaging hiring manager, please can you send me your most up to date CV.