Account Manager – Data & Analytics
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Account Manager – Data & Analytics
London (Fully remote based)
£35,000 – £40,000pa – 50% OTE on top as bonus potential
Do you successful account management / Business Development experience from within the Hospitality sector?
Would you be excited to work with the most interesting brands around including Coca Cola, Nando’s, Hakkasan night club and many more of the coolest independent Restaurants, Pub’s and Bars in and around London?
Are you a real go getter, who knows how to look after your clients and build trusting relationships to really add value to their business?
If so, this role is just… awesome!
This company is led by a hugely inspiring CEO who continues to grow the business year after year with impressive results. You will also have the pleasure of reporting into the Senior Client Director who is the most supportive kind you can imagine and really cares about her team.
They make this role easy to hire for based on who they are as individuals as you don’t get many of these around for sure!
The business itself provides cutting edge, real time analytics which provides their customers amazing insight into their business which in turn helps them make better strategic decisions to help with their growth. Its a very cool product indeed and they are working with some of the leading brands in the Hospitality sector not just in the UK, but Globally.
The Account Manager is responsible for creating alliances with operators, broadening existing relationships and creating new opportunities that hospitality guests will love.
They are very passionate about their product and are keen to work with operators that share their vision for future evolvement and growth.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing a selection of their top tier accounts, providing strategic insight and guidance ensuring they see significant value in the their products and services.
- Deliver proof of value and nurture relationships to ensure long term continued partnership with your client base
- Drive revenue growth through upsells
- Build, maintain and nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders within your client base ensuring that benefits are realised for all parties and departments
- Identify where proof of value can be achieved with operators and deliver against agreed KPI’s
- Create clear, insightful communications that can be shared efficiently to deliver maximum impact across a wide base
What skills and experience will you need to be successful?
- Proven Account Management/Business Development experience within the Hospitality sector
- Understanding of the importance of Data Analytics and the masses of benefits this can bring a hospitality customer to drive strategic decision making
- Build lasting relationships with stakeholders and has proven skills in stakeholder management
- Engaging and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacious and agile – This is a company that is having to adapt to an evolving market post COVID19, we need to be flexible and adaptable to new ways of working
- Results orientated – achieving KPI’s are critical to their growth strategy
- A genuine self-starter with ability to prioritise team and individual workloads
- Reporting directly to the Senior Client Director on all matters to do with the role
- Work closely with teams directly responsible for the customer journey to ensure strategic model is maintained
- Build strong working relationships across brands and operators
The role comes with a very strong bonus on top of your base salary (50% OTE) and you will be able to work fully remotely (visiting your clients face to face after all, is where you will do your best work!)