Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Are you an ambitious Data Architect with experience in working with some of the very latest Cloud Data Platforms?
Do you have Pre Sales Consultancy experience and thrive on designing and deploying effective Data Strategies for clients?
One of our favourite clients are looking for a talented Data Architect to be integrate into the project team, supporting the definition, implementation and deployment of end-to-end data solutions for their clients.
The key responsibilities will be to gather client’s user stories and requirements to locate any business issues or inefficiencies and provide recommendations (principally through implementing technological
You will know how to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information.
Other responsibilities will be to manage the full lifecycle of some projects you are responsible for, from discovery, estimation, deployment and post-implementation review.
What skills will you need
- You need to have a combination of both soft skills and practical skills.
- Often working between the project team and a particular business area it is essential that you have good negotiating skills, are a great listener and are skilled at dealing with conflict.
- You know about agile methodology and can apply an agile mindset to all aspects of your work.
- You can work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and use an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery.
- You are unafraid to take risks, willing to learn from mistakes and appreciate the importance of agile project delivery.
- You are well versed in requirements definition, gathering and management.
- You know how to identify, define and manage the objectives of the users and our clients. You can specify requirements from both a business and a user perspective to enable agreed changes to be implemented effectively.
What skills will you need
Due to the technical nature of the role, they are looking for a Data Architect with good knowledge and experience of the following technical areas:
● Data Modelling
● Project Management
● Business Intelligence
- £85,000 – £100,000 plus attractive bonus structure for a generous OTE
- Possibility of EMI share options in a rapidly growing and very ambitious company
- Private Healthcare
- Annual training budget to spend in anyway you like
- Remote/flexible working options
They have organically grown in such an impressive way to date and the have big plans moving forward to dominate the market. Thus in turn, making this a potentially highly lucrative opportunity for the right person.