Data Engineer – Snowflake
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Data Engineer – Snowflake
London / Remote (95%)
£55,000 – £75.000 – Plus exceptional bonus scheme for high earning potential
Do you have Snowflake Development experience?
Would you be excited to work for a Data & Analytics Consultancy who are in Hyper Growth phase?
I am recruiting for an exceptionally talented team who work with the latest cloud data technology alongside Snowflake including Looker, DBT, Fivetran and Matillion to name a few.
They have an enviable client list made up from large not for profile organisations alongside high profile fintech companies, Media, e-commerce, Retail and Financial Services based clients.
They are also growing… not just by 1-2 extra heads.. think doubling the size of the business within 6-12 months. They have too in order to keep up with the demand for their service. It’s an exciting place to be with a phenomenal culture where they truly invest in their employees and recognise them as they’re greatest asset.
They partner with businesses to evaluate, develop, and deploy end-to-end data solutions across Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science, ETL/ELT and more.
A key role within the business, the Data Engineer will support customer-facing teams with insights gained from developing bespoke data warehousing and engineering solutions. The primary focus of this role will be the development of a Snowflake data warehouse environment for their end clients.
You will be adept at working with large data sets to develop advanced, scalable DW solutions to serve reporting, BI, data science teams and more. Absolute SQL experts only.
They have an enviable client list made up from Government Entities alongside high profile fintech companies, Media, e-commerce, Retail and Financial Services based clients.
What skills you will need
You will have strong experience using a variety of data architecture/data modelling methods, including Snowflake as you will be building and implementing models and bespoke solutions for their interesting clients they partner with.
- Snowflake experience is essential for this role due to the nature of the projects you will be working on
- Data modelling experience to the highest level and standard (hub and spoke, SCDs, clustering, PDTs, materialized views etc)
- Data Warehouse Design – a demonstrable deep and broad understanding of best practices, common issues and solves, and methods especially in relation to Snowflake products
- Highly advanced SQL a must
- Salary between £60,000 – £75,000 pa basic plus an highly rewarding bonus scheme
- You will also have an annual training budget for upskilling in area’s you are interested in. Certification in certain BI/DW tools could be good option for this!
- Work towards EMI share options in the company so could be highly lucrative for the right person
- Private healthcare