Data Strategy Consultant
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Data Strategy Consultant
Salary negotiable depending on experience – £40,000 – £70,000pa plus the best bonus scheme in the consultancy world we have seen at this level for some time! 25-30%+!
Would you be excited to build a career in a Data Consultancy who specialises in proving expert Data Strategy Consultancy services to Private Equity backed, Pre-IPO space?
Do you have a strong record of education achievements to go with your recent hands on commercial Data Science / Data Analyst / Data Engineering and or Business Intelligence experience?
Do you enjoy solving complex data strategy challenges and naturally curious/inquisitive which coincides with a your growth mindset?
If so, this role and Consultancy really stands themselves out right now with regards to their career development and personal growth opportunities on offer.
They are a growing Data Strategy consultancy which empowers organisations to create value through data.
They are industry and size agnostic: their clients range from private equity firms to large, multi-national businesses to scaling start-ups. Their international team is a unique blend of consulting, analytical and technology expertise, working together to solve complex problems at pace.
From day one, their Consultants have the opportunity to run projects with clients on a day-to-day basis, hone their technical skills, and play a key role in growing the Consultancy. They strongly believe that the best way to train their team is on the job – you will have access to a range of training materials and be given a leadership role on a real client project from day one. They look for a range of skills in their people, from analytical thinking to interpersonal to technical, and ultimately seek people who are curious, creative and will rise to new challenges!
- Project work will often involve working directly with partners and managers, where you’ll be supported in honing your consulting skills on the job
- Their Data Strategy Consultants work on projects ranging from advanced analytics projects and management information reporting generation, to data strategy and architecture support
- There will also be opportunities for you to get involved in a range of areas across the business. All new Consultants have the chance to express interest in particular internal business areas, which they will be expected to manage a small internal team on alongside core project work
- The mix of work will span across both internal and client projects, those with clear outcomes and those that are exploratory
- You will have access to a range of internally developed technical training courses and be expected to get up to speed with the tools you are not familiar with
- There will also be a range of soft-skill training courses run by external providers over the course of your first six months with them!
- Their Consultants also have the chance to be a line manager to junior consultants where you’ll be responsible for helping them to develop and progress through the business
What skills will you need?
They are committed to finding motivated and engaging individuals who will be capable of playing a major part in running their company in the near future.
- This role would be most suited to someone with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience
- An excellent academic background and strong numerate ability is required – High importance!
- Demonstrate strong problem solving, and be able to think about a problem from first principles
- Have experience in using analytical tools including Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, Python, etc.
- Be ambitious, not afraid to suggest a change in the business or voice an idea that the company could pursue
- Be a highly competent communicator, able to effectively communicate to internal teams and handle challenging senior stakeholders
· Be able to thrive under pressure and be a determined character in the face of challenge
Please send me your CV if you would like to apply for this amazing role, and we will give you a call to discuss this opportunity in more detail.