Lead Insight Analyst
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Lead Insight Analyst
£55,000 – £60,000 pa
Would you be excited to work for a world renowned media organisation who has gone through an exciting digital transformation programme?
This company really values the use of good data and they are seeking someone who shares the same passion of them to ensure they continue to make business critical decisions.
As the Lead Insight Analyst in the team you will be working closely with the marketing teams to help them understand the drivers behind the performance of their campaigns and shape their future strategy. You will be responsible for agreeing KPIs, establishing appropriate reporting and explaining the drivers behind changes in performance
- Acquire data from partners and agencies relating to campaign performance
- Work with their implementation teams to ensure they are tracking necessary data internally
- Analyse these datasets using a combination of tools including SQL
- Produce and communicate insight relating to campaign performance
- Participate in strategic discussion and make recommendations based on insights you uncover
What skills will you need:
- Ability to examine data critically to extract meaningful insights
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to non-technical colleagues
- Experience producing insight from data related to marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable success within a Data Insight or Data Analyst role in a digital marketing / e-commerce setting
- SQL and /or Python skills would be great but not essential as you will closely with a talented team with strong experience with these so you would have the opportunity upskill.
This is a brand new role and reporting to a very supportive and high performing line manager. It would be a great role for someone looking to take the next step in their career where you would have the opportunity develop and learn new skills whilst building a small team around you in the not too distant future.
Get in touch for more information and to arrange a call