Project Manager – Data & BI Consultancy
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Project Manager – Managed Services
Location – London / Remote 95%
So first off, what makes this a really interesting role in the Data & Analytics market right now..?
They started this company with a goal — a goal to be the very best. They don’t just believe it; they know their
team is our biggest asset. They are a group of passionate innovators (*nerds), obsessed with personal growth, that believes in challenging the status quo to ensure we come up with the best solutions.
They have a phenomenal culture, unparalleled drive, and every single person in our team is very carefully selected to make sure they maintain this. They are diverse, and they celebrate that. They are whole people, with families, hobbies and lives outside of work and make sure we have a healthy work-life balance.
The also rapidly expanding and on a growth trajectory. They are continuously hiring at all levels across Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science and Data Engineering.
Now the role and where you fit in
As Project Manager, you will play a key part in the success of the company and will be instrumental in growing revenue within their existing accounts.
You will be work across multiple projects simultaneously,
guide clients and help support the delivery of both our professional services and managed services offerings.
Stakeholder engagement, client relationship management, project scoping and development are all key elements of this role.
You will have strong project management, consultancy and customer services skills, and will have the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
● Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within the client’s team, driving key project
deliverables and leveraging the delivery team to ensure this happens
● Account planning and developing innovative ideas and approaches to solve business challenges for the client
● Being the client’s expert on risk management, client-specific value-proposition, business impacts
● Develop and maintain key client relationships, communicate effectively with client leaders and staff in order to drive account penetration and sales growth
● Execute and deliver against established KPIs and performance metrics
● Identify, monitor and manage delivery performance, project risk and new opportunities within assigned accounts in partnership with the Head of Technical Delivery
● Monitor and coach consultants on best practices in generating leads, identifying opportunities to enhance account penetration
● Promote resilience and responsiveness by being open and honest about challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments
What skills will you need?
● Proven experience in project management at a management consulting firm
● Proven success in scoping and delivering business change and transformation projects
● Excellent interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence and the ability to use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
● Core consulting skills: client management, analysis, presentation and facilitation, commerciality
● Technical skills: Strong technical delivery experience, practical knowledge and capability in your specialist field
● Versatility: proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment
● Market/sector knowledge: demonstrable market/sector expertise in your field
Please click the apply button and send me your CV and we will call you back to discuss the opportunity in more detail.