Senior Business Development Manager – Data & Analytics
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Data & Analytics
£70,000 pa + Double OTE
This special company launched with a goal — a goal to be the very best. They don’t just believe it; they know their team is our biggest asset. They are a group of passionate innovators (*nerds), obsessed with personal growth, that believes in challenging the status quo to ensure they come up with the best solutions.
They have a phenomenal culture, unparalleled drive, and every single person in our team is very carefully selected to make sure they maintain this.
They are diverse, and they celebrate that. They are whole people, with families, hobbies and lives outside of work and make sure they have a healthy work-life balance.
They are rapidly expanding and on a growth trajectory. They are continuously hiring at all levels across Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science and Data Engineering and Sales.
The key responsibilities will be to create new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with new potential customers.
You will be responsible for developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales targets.
Operating with complete autonomy, you will use various sales techniques and channels, mainly telephone and email campaigns, to create new sales opportunities for your colleagues.
You will also play a vital role in supporting the sales team throughout the full sales cycle to generate the best possible results. You will be engaging with senior-level stakeholders throughout.
You could be dealing with multiple sales cycle within one sales opportunity. Being able to sell solutions, multi-task, manage time efficiently and be a self-starter is a must.
If you’re a person who thinks outside the box and enjoys solving complex solutions for customers and thrive selling value to customers, get in touch!
● Research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) based on our customer ideal profiles
● Deliver outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, InMails, calls) to identify relevant leads
● Call outbound leads and book meetings with hot leads for the Sales Team
● Identify and manage multiple sales cycles within a sales opportunity
What skills will you need
● You are highly motivated with a strong technical aptitude and natural sales instinct
● You are a hunter/hustler that can work autonomously
● You have great communication skills. You are confident to speak with people face to face and over the phone. You are often put in situations where you will be put on the spot on a call so having the ability to improvise is key
● You are professional, you are the first point of contact within our company, so need to make a good impression
● You are proactive and a self-starter
● At least 3 years of experience with a Consultancy or SaaS company as BDR/BDM – Someone who has the drive and ambition to move into a Sales Director role
● Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability
● Knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce or similar
● Having experience selling solutions within the Data & Analytics industry would be highly regards
Please send me your CV and i will arrange a time to call you to discuss further. This opportunity isnt’ to be missed. Awesome company!