Senior Solutions Architect – Snowflake
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions Ltd
Senior Solutions Architect
Do you have solid Snowflake Architecture experience plus exposure to one of either Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Synapse?
Are you confident liaising with senior client personnel to establish requirements and discuss potential development strategies?
If so, this role really does provide an exceptional opportunity to be a part of something truly special. This a Global Consultancy with significant investment from a recent acquisition.
To support a significant growth initiative for global consultancy client of ours. They are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect with Technical and Management skills in the areas of business intelligence and data warehousing, reporting and analytics., to support their strategy of delivering Snowflake based solutions using a DataOps approach.
In this role, you will apply your expertise to help their clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. They are looking for someone confident in engaging with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels up to CIO / CXO level.
Using your experience, you will be able to provide their clients with a range of advice and expertise and it is therefore essential you have an extensive background within Data and Analytics that would involve the following areas:
- Solution Design
- Developing Data Strategies, including design of implementation roadmaps and business case justification
- Managing Data Platform implementation projects through the full project lifecycle
- Project responsibilities would also include the direction and management of project teams of software and data engineers who would be involved in building out the detailed application and integration designs for client solutions.
What skills will you need
The successful candidate must have significant experience of both Snowflake and Cloud Based Architectures. You must also possess deep experience of Pre-Sales, including developing new client facing proposals and responding to RFP’s.
In addition, you will also have the following:
- Recent hands-on experience of client facing Snowflake projects
- Significant experience within Data & Analytics and considered as a visionary and subject matter expert for the area
- A background in SQL and principles of data warehousing
- Experience of ETL design and development
- Exposure to one of either Azure, AWS ,GCP in addition to Snowflake
- Experience of programming languages including Object-Oriented language (.Net. Java, C, Python)
- Good knowledge of DevOps / DataOps principles with working knowledge of Docker and Linux
As a Senior Solutions Architect in the team, you will rewarded with a generous package to match your skillset:
- £95,000 – £110,000 basic plus exceptional bonus structure for a high OTE
- Private Healthcare
- Remote working options
- Market leading pension scheme