Senior Data Engineer
Jacob Ross Talent Solutions
enior Data Engineer – Cloud
London (Soho) / Remote (95% of the time if required)
£70,000 – £80.000pa – Plus exceptional bonus scheme for high earning potential
Do you have cloud technology experience with the likes of AWS, GCP, Azure OR Snowflake?
Would you be excited to work for a Data & Analytics Consultancy who deliver large scale implementation/migration projects for the likes of Selfridges, UNICEF, Hello Fresh, Farfetch and many more..
I am recruiting for an exceptionally talented team who work with the latest cloud data technologies, where you would be given a large L&D budget and opportunities to work a variety of new tech and gain certifications (fully funded).
They are also growing… not just by 1-2 extra heads.. think doubling the size of the business within 6-12 months. They have too in order to keep up with the demand for their service. It’s an exciting place to be with a phenomenal culture where they truly invest in their employees and recognise them as they’re greatest asset.
They partner with businesses to evaluate, develop, and deploy end-to-end data solutions across Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science, ETL/ELT and more.
As a Senior Data Engineer, your role will be to store, process, model and apply data science to make data and insights available for data analytics and business intelligence (BI) systems.
You will be adept at working with large data sets to develop advanced, scalable solutions to serve reporting, BI, data science teams and more. Absolute SQL experts only for this one!
What skills you will need
You will have strong experience using a variety of data architecture/data modelling methods, including Snowflake as you will be building and implementing models and bespoke solutions for their interesting clients they partner with.
- Experience with one (or more!) of the likes of AWS, Snowflake, GCP or Azure is essential for this role due to the nature of the projects you will be working on
- Skill and knowledge of ETL/ELT processes
- Experience of the .Net programming stack of technologies.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience of Natural Language Processing would be a distinct advantage!
- Salary between £70,000 – £80,000 pa basic plus an highly rewarding bonus scheme – up to 20% on top of your salary which is set out to achieve
- You will also have an annual training budget for upskilling in area’s you are interested in. ML, AI, NLP, New cloud technologies including the likes of DBT, Fivetran etc..
- Work towards EMI share options in the company so could be highly lucrative for the right person
- Private healthcare
If this sounds like you, please apply and send your latest CV. We can then call you to discuss the role in more detail and talk your through the streamlined interview process.